The bank routing number is essential for complete the transaction. Every bank has its unique routing number. The wells Fargo routing number is essential for sending and receiving money. From the Routing Transit Number, a bank can know the sending and receiving branch details. If Wells Fargo customer wants to Wire Transfer Service they have to information about Wells Fargo Routing Number before making any transaction. To get your routing transit number, you have to know your Account Type and State name. So where to find routing number? The Wells Fargo bank provide Routing Numbers on www.wellsfargo.com
- SunTrust Bank Routing Number and Locations Near Me
- Navy Federal Credit Union Routing Number: Find NFCU Routing Number
- Mountain America Routing Number and Location Near me
- Citibank Routing Number and Citibank branch/ATM Near Me
- USAA Routing Number: USAA Federal Bank Routing Number and Locations Near Me
- TCF National Bank Routing Number
Wells Fargo Routing Number (Routing Number for the Different States)
In this list, you will find Wells Fargo Routing Numbers for all the States of United States of America.
Wells Fargo Bank ABA Routing Transit Numbers
|State/Region of Wells Fargo Bank Branch||Wells Fargo Routing Number|
|American Forces Abroad||121042882|
|District of Columbia||54001220|
|North Mariana Islands||121042882|
Find Routing Number on Wells Fargo Check
The Routing Number is also printed on Wells Fargo Check. As shown in the picture you will see the Wells Fargo Bank Check where you can see ABA/Routing Number, Your Account Number and Check number. The Wells Fargo Routing Number is on left bottom side of the Check. After routing number you will find your Account number (Nine digits) and Check Number (Four digits). The Routing Number on your Check is for your Home Branch of Wells Fargo bank.
How to find Wells Fargo Routing Number with Online Banking Login?
Wells Fargo provides Online Banking for its all customers. With online banking you can access your account and activity from anywhere, you can track your money, make payments and much more. You can also find Wells Fargo routing Number with Online banking Login. For find, you have to enroll yourself in online banking. The online banking registration is available on its website www.wellsfargo.com. For enroll you have to provide your personal details to register for online banking. After completing the registration process, you have to follow below steps to find Wells Fargo Routing Number.
Login to Wells Fargo website wellsfargo.com
- Go to the banking section and select Online banking.
- After that find Sign On option and click.
- Enter User Name and Password and click on Sign On button.
- After Login select Account Summary and Activity.
- Search for Bank Details and check Routing Number.
- After that, you will find Routing Transit Number of Wells Fargo Bank.
How to find Wells Fargo Routing Number on Website?
If you don’t have an online banking account you can still find it on the website. For customers Routing Transit Number is available on a website for Wells Fargo bank Customer without Login. For that, you have to go to Website and follow below steps to find Routing Transit Number.
- Go to website wellsfargo.com
- After that select banking Section and click on Routing number under Popular Links head.
- Click the Answer as Routing Number from given options.
- Click on YES/NO option for receive Wire Transfer with this Routing Number.
- After that answer the question. If it is wire transfer it is from USA or outside?
- The Routing Number displayed on a screen and note it down.
- If you click on No for wire transfer then you need to select your Account type and State name for Routing Number.
Find your Routing Number through Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care
Wells Fargo Bank provides 24-hour Customer Care service for its customers. If customers have any problem with service or product you can contact Wells Fargo Customer Care. The Customer Service is available through Contact Number, Secure Email and Direct Appointment with bank Branch. You can call customer care to get help and support in general banking, online banking and also you report Fraud. When you call customer care, tell your issue regarding banking to executive and ask for your personal details and solve it as soon as possible.
- Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number for General Banking: 1-800-869-3557
- Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care Number for Online banking: 1-800-956-4442
- Wells Fargo bank Emergency Number: 1-800-869-3557
Find Wells Fargo bank Location Near Me
The money is essential when you are traveling with your family or it is a business tour. The Wells Fargo Bank has Branches and ATMs in all states and regions of United States of America. A customer can find Bank locations and 24 hour ATM near you with Bank/ATM locator service on website www.welldfargo.com completely free. With the online locator, you will find Wells Fargo bank near you with address and working hours. You can use ATMs for 24 hours but Bank Branches have fixed working hours so please check working time before visiting any Wells Fargo bank branch.
Here are the steps to find Wells Fargo Bank Near Me
- Go to Wells Fargo Bank Website wellsfargo.com
- Select the link ATMs/Locations on the top of the page.
- Navigate the ATM and Branches Location.
- Choose the option of your nearest locations.
- Enter your address/landmark/ZIP code/City or State and clock on search.
- The Branches of Wells Fargo Bank near your location displayed on the screen.
- Write down the branch address and working time.
Find the Wells Fargo ATM location Near Me
Follow the below steps.
- Browse the Wells Fargo website wellsfargo.com
- Select ATMs/Locations.
- Navigate to Narrow your search and tick on ATM drive up and 24 hour ATM options.
- Enter your address/landmark/ZIP code/State/City and click on search button.
- The Wells Fargo Bank ATM list displayed on the screen.
- Check the list and find ATMs near your location.
The Wells Fargo Bank was founded on 18th March 1852 by Henry Wells and William Fargo. The headquarter of Wells Fargo bank is in San Francisco, California, USA. The Wells Fargo Bank operates financial services in 35 countries. The Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Fargo Securities are subsidiary companies.
Wells Fargo Bank is the largest banking and financial companies of United States of America. The bank has more than 15000 ATMs and 8300 Bank branches across the country. The bank offers various products and services like banking, Loans and Credit, Investment, Retirement Plans, Wealth management and much more.
The Wells Fargo Bank gained many achievements. It was the Most valuable bank of World in February 2014. It was given the 7th rank in Largest Public Companies in World by Forbes Magazine Global 2000. The bank received a title of 7th most respected company and 22nd most admired company in 2015.
All the above information about Wells Fargo Routing Number is true and authentic. If you found any query/issue with Wells Fargo Bank Routing Number or ABA/Transit Number, Wells Fargo Bank/ATM locations near your place etc. Please contact Wells Fargo Bank Customer Care or visit official website www.wellsfargo.com